Factories of the Future
A non-intrusive load monitoring solution
Across an enterprise’s landscape, there are multiple industrial assets, machinery and devices installed with varying usage patterns. All of these devices are powered by electricity. The variable usage provides an opportunity to ascertain the energy consumption pattern and take proactive measures. This product non-intrusively taps into your organisation’s device and energy consumption network, measures the energy usage of devices individually and tracks the load on these devices at various periods. This system helps identify potential faults, improving operations and efficiency of the devices, thereby reducing periodical maintenance costs.
Your energy is precious.
We ensure you make the most of it!
Optimises energy bills at every outlet
Monitors actual operating hours
Offers insights on customer footfalls
Ensures total asset utilisation
Points out critical conditions before they worsen
Identifies wastage of energy and suggests reduction methodology
- Automatically collects, calculates and reports the costs of energy consumed — department-wise, process-wise, shift-wise or equipment-wise
- Determines the true impact of energy prices on all production lines
- Automatic alerts to take corrective action during adverse trends
- Removes electricity budgeting guesswork
- Helps in minimising administrative costs and reduces data entry errors
- Identifies devices that need servicing
- Identifies generator run hours and fuel consumption
Revolutionary Energy Management Solution
Phantom is a unique process for analysing changes in the current and voltage used by a setup and measuring the individual energy consumption and load of the devices being used. The derivations are based on consumed load, duration of usage, peak usage pattern, etc.