Simplifying ECU development
Electronic Control Unit (ECU) software development relies heavily on engineering tools for various critical functions such as visualisation, reducing complexity and achieving high efficiency. It also helps companies abide by the prescribed quality criterion. With specialisation in Model Driven Architecture concepts, Bosch provides engineering tools and solutions to customers worldwide. Supported by the International Standard Quality processes, we bring to the table strong product development experience in delivering world-class products with quality.
We have extensive experience in design and development of Eclipse solutions, adhering to Eclipse framework, a widely used open source platform.
We have more than 15 years of experience in design and development of engineering tools for various ECU software development platforms in the automotive domain. Customers all over the world have benefitted from Bosch’s Model Driven Architecture concepts.
- Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Integrated Development Environment for ECU Software Development
- Modeling and Simulation Tools
- Software Build Framework and Continuous Integration
- Software Configuration Management Tools
- Requirement Management and Workflow Tools
- Architecture and Configuration Tools
- Enterprise Integration for Engineering Processes
- M2M and SCADA Development and Services
- Eclipse Based Solutions
- Calibration Workflow Tools
- Team Collaboration Tools
- End-to-end solutions for engineering tools, from modelling to requirement management
- Strong professional network within the Eclipse community, helping customers collaborate with key people
- Enviable expertise in Integrated Tool Chain development for embedded SW development
- 300+ strong communities of developers, taking care of clients and their projects